Tourism | Digital Marketing
Destination Southern NSW are organising a free workshop for local tourism businesses on February 12th at the Carrington Inn in Bungendore.
This if the first of two workshops focused on digital marketing. It will suit tourism businesses such as tours, attractions, accommodation, operators and cellar door experiences that want to develop some “how to” knowledge around using key tools and to identify ways to plan and evaluate digital marketing. This workshop is designed for operators who already have a website and social media presence and want to build up skills around how to promote themselves better online and get a better return on investment.
This half day workshop will cover:
- Why you need digital marketing in your business
- Developing a basic digital marketing plan
- Knowing what your audience is doing online
- Choosing tactics that are right for your audience, your budget and your skills
- Making sure your website is working for you (content mobile, ecommerce, security, hosting)
- Knowing how Google can help your business
- Where you can use social media successfully in your business
- Understanding analytics
- Introduction to email marketing and video marketing
- Measuring for success
- Bushfire impact promotional campaigns – tapping into online promotional programs for small business to help boost your presence, connections and sales.
Date And Time: Wed., 12 February 2020, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm AEDT
Location: Carrington Inn, 21 Malbon Street, Bungendore, NSW 2621
There is no cost to attend the workshop but registration is essential.
Registration is open until Friday 7th February.