Tourism | Digital Marketing
Please note this event has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Destination Southern NSW is working on providing an alternative workshop to take place online.
Destination Southern NSW are organising a free workshop for local tourism businesses on April 23rd at the Servicemens Club in Braidwood.
This is the second of two workshops focused on digital marketing. It will suit tourism businesses such as tours, attractions, accommodation, operators and cellar door experiences that want to develop some “how to” knowledge around using key tools and to identify ways to plan and evaluate digital marketing. This workshop is designed for operators who are looking to develop the ability to plan and budget for digital marketing activities within a larger marketing and business plan and encourage more investment in digital marketing activities from a business point of view. Additionally the workshop will assist businesses to identify how to evaluate digital marketing activities to establish which activities are providing a return on investment, improve the quality of marketing tactics being used in the business and develop more advanced how to knowledge around using key tools.
This half day workshop will cover:
- Developing your digital marketing goals and objectives – creating your road map
- Use your data to understand your audience
- Competitor analysis in digital
- Create your paid, owned and earned tactical plan – get the right balance of tools
- Website – testing your site to understand performance, Conversion rate optimization, Develop your quarterly improvement plan
- Google – Search Engine Optimisation, Google data Studio, Google Ads – designing campaigns that convert
- Social – Developing a content plan, having a multi channel social strategy, Best practice tourism social media examples.
- Advertising – Developing a paid marketing mix across Google, FB, Insta and other opportunities
- Email marketing – Own and use your lists to develop return visitation
- Video marketing- Creating content that engages, inspires and educates
- Evaluation and Analytics – Getting the right tools in your digital marketing measuring toolkit
Date And Time: Thu., 23 April 2020, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm AEST
Location: Braidwood Servicemans Club, Coronation Ave, Braidwood, NSW 2262
There is no cost to attend the workshop but registration is essential.