The WSU Launch Pad Technology Business Incubator, with the NSW Government, are launching a trade mission to India for the advanced manufacturing sector. The delegation will include eight advanced manufacturing SMEs and start-ups from NSW, heading to India in April 2020.
The mission is an integral part of the NSW-India Technology Exchange Program; designed for SMEs and start-ups to help grow business in India. The program helps promote collaboration across borders, enables knowledge sharing and market insights while also providing a framework to link NSW and Indian R&D with business, to drive commercialisation and facilitate new partnerships.
Participants will meet with potential clients, partners and gain valuable experience and immersion into the Indian advanced manufacturing market, equipping them with the knowledge and tools to launch their products in one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
To be eligible for the program, companies must:
- Have an Australian Business Number registered in NSW;
- Offer activities, product or services, which are relevant to or have applications in advanced
- Have fewer than 200 employees;
- Have a turnover less than $30 million per annum;
- Have been in operation for at least 6 months.
Expressions of interest
Application deadline is 24 Feb 2020.