The NSW Government has launched its COVID-19 support portal, offering information on the current restrictions and support that is available to the community and businesses.
Visit the portal for advice, information and government updates on:
- NSW Government updates: Information and advice on COVID-19 for individuals, communities and businesses in NSW.
- Australian Government payments and support: Information and services to help you if you’re affected by COVID-19 or looking for more details.
- Immediate income assistance: Information for people who have lost their jobs and need to apply for a payment urgently.
- Emergency relief packages: Food and personal care items for those in mandatory self-isolation who are having difficulty accessing assistance.
- Financial support for individuals and households: Stimulus payments, income support, and assistance for retirees and pensioners.
- Changes to transactions due to COVID-19: Transaction amendments due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions.
- Counselling and support: Mental health services, counselling and support for domestic and family violence.
- Cost of living support: The NSW Government is helping ease the cost of living with more than 70 rebates and savings.
- Service NSW Mobile App: Get COVID-19 information and advice and find out what support is available, on your phone.
- Supermarket initiatives: Supermarkets are providing additional services to help those unable to shop in stores.
- Be aware of scams: Visit the Stay Smart Online website for information about COVID-19 scams and how to stay safe.