Tourism | marketing | distribution | partnerships
This workshop, Tourism Product Distribution 101, is the first of two workshops that will suit tourism businesses to improve bookings and drive sales.
To be held in Braidwood on Thursday, December 5th, this workshop is appropriate for all tourism-related businesses including tours, galleries, attractions and accommodation.
The hands-on workshop will demonstrate value of distribution at all levels and will demystify working with third parties, uncover the costs of not taking advantage of distribution channels and build capacity of attendees to take the next step.
- Distribution and why it is part of the marketing mix
- Visibility of your destination and how it should drive visitation
- Why online presence should be optimised across a range of key platforms
- How to sell product in the local area
- The importance of strong tourism partnerships
- How to work with Visit Queanbeyan-Palerang
Registrations are essential (and FREE!)
Date And Time Thu., 5 December 2019 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEDT
Location Old Library Meeting Room (opposite current library) – Park Lane, Braidwood, NSW 2622