Sponsorships sought for Araluen Fundraiser Event.
The beautiful Araluen Valley was severely affected by recent bushfires and the Araluen community, the Araluen Progress Association and the Araluen RFS are joining forces to organise a fire relief rock concert for charity. The event will be held at the Araluen Camping Ground and will showcase live music, food stalls and market stalls in a festival/picnic style.
The organisers advise that funds raised at this event will be distributed on a specific needs basis by way of application to a community committee, providing vital assistance in the areas of:
- relief and recovery,
- rehabilitation, and
- rebuilding assistance.
The organisers of After the Smoke are seeking sponsorship from businesses and individuals that may be able to assist; donations are requested for equipment and external costs. Business sponsorship will greatly assist the organisers to ensure that the event is successful, support the community and contribute as stimulus to the local visitor economy.
As part of sponsorship, organisers are offering the following:
- tagging and branding on social media posts and sharing
- branding on all marketing material
- branding at the event
- local radio spruiks
- stage mention by artists
Visit Queanbeyan-Palerang [the tourism program of QPRC] is assisting by:
- distributing the event via ATDW to visitqueanbeyanpalerang.com.au, Visit NSW, Australia.com and other prominent tourism websites
- promoting the event in conjunction with other Araluen-themed content (itineraries, blog articles etc) on the Visit Queanbeyan-Palerang website and the Visit QP Facebook and Instagram channels
- promoting the event on the electronic noticeboard at the Queanbeyan Visitor Information Centre, on the corner of Monaro St & Lowe St.
For sponsorship enquiries:
Darren McDonald | Event Co-Organiser
tel: 0413 484 121